- “Inclusive Museum” project is oriented on development of the best socialization and creative rehabilitation practices of persons with disabilities through immersion into museum, as well as increasing accessibility of museum resources to open public.
- 2017, 2018
To give communication and information support and to announce “Museums for all” project in the key media
- Full PR-support in Moscow and 74 regions of Russia
- Echo of Moscow, The ART Newspaper Russia, and OK! Magazine participated in the event
- Key publications appeared in RIA Novosti, Izvestia, TASS, RIAMO, IA Moscow, IA Regnum, ASI, Moscow24, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Vechernyaya Moskva, Kommersant Style, Echo of Moscow radio, The-Village, Domashniy Ochag, Harper’s Bazaar, Radio Kultura, Novaya Gazeta, etc.
- Collaboration with top bloggers and social media communities
- Social media reach: 5,500,000
- Total number of publications in media: 1925
- Total reach per month: 198,000,000