- Orange Institute is a division of the international telecom company Orange. Since 2009, Orange Institute has been organizing intensive “training expeditions” towards the key clusters of digital innovations around the world.
- To develop and implement the Orange Institute program in Moscow.
- To invite the speakers from the leading Russian companies to speak for Orange Institute group
- To provide a full cycle of logistics, support, organization, etc.
- The speakers from leading Russian companies of the digital segment were attracted: Yandex, Mail.ru, VK, Avito, Vedomosti, Masha and the Bear, etc.
- Four-day conference program was prepared and ran:
– Venues, transport, logistics
– Acquaintance with Moscow: city tours and dinners in the finest restaurants